Dr. Repel is easy to use, efficient and safe pest control.
This product is not to be sprayed to muzzle but according to The Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (TUKES) it is not dangerous for horse if the substance is swallowed.
Use only outdoors or in spaces with good ventilating systems.
Keep the bottle protected from direct sunlight.
- Brush horse thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
- Shake well before using. Open the tip of the mouthpiece by turning it a half round counterclockwise.
- Apply light spray mist to areas to be protected with a distance of 40 cm.
- Avoid any contact with eyes and nostrils. Also avoid straight skin contact on horses.
- Applying with a piece of cloth is also possible. Lightly wipe neck, breast and belly. Avoid the head area.
- Repeat treatment every 10-14 days. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.
- Use rubber gloves.
Read the instructions for use and follow them!